Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Implausible, unthinkable, inconceivable, staggering belief

Having reported on the downright ill treatment Westpac dished out the other week, I get this heterodoxy in today's inbox -

"My name is Luke (surname supplied) from the CBA, today I recived (sic) the discharge of mortgage request from your office via mail. I have completed the request and forwarded this on to our discharge settlments (sic) office to complete, thank you for the discharge authority that was attached, if you have any questions prior to settlement I may be able to help.

Have a good day,

Luke
Discharge Officer
CBD Lending Support (3010 002)"

I picked myself up off the ground and emailed Luke straight back -

"Is this the new Commonwealth Bank – emailing the Lawyer – if its true – that’s a great step in the right direction"

Luke's response right back was -

"Sorry brett but this is just my thing, hopfuly (sic) it will catch on. i personaly (sic) are taking care of the the discharges through out the CBD area, but if there is any thing you need, use me as your point of contact, not just discharges, any question and the least i can do is point in the right direction.

Any way, have a good week

hear from you soon."

110% to Luke at the CBA for initiative - no its not a change in direction or policy at the CBA but one individual taking the initiative. Maybe, just maybe Luke's initiative may as he says catch on.

No comments: